85 Mechanic Street
Built in 1882 and historically known as Mascoma Flannel Mill, the Rivermill Complex was Lebanon’s first woolen mill and one of the few mill structures surviving basically intact. The original small brick mill with tower has been added to over the years. It became part of the American Woolen Co. in 1899 and was utilized into the 1930’s.
Next: Young-Dulac House